More Information

Who can participate in the study?

grumpy girlYou might qualify to participate in the Success for Children and Families Project if:

  • You are the parent of a 3-7 year old child who is showing challenging levels of problem behaviors.
  • Neither you nor your child is currently receiving any parenting support services or child counseling services.
  • You speak, read, and understand English.
  • You have regular access to the Internet.

What would being in the study involve?

Contact us by phone to find out if you qualify and to get more information.

If you qualify,

  • We would ask you and your child to visit our office at Oregon Research Institute in Eugene. Both parents living in the home are encouraged to participate.
  • During your initial visit, we will describe the study to you and answer any questions you have.
  • Three times over the course of one year, we will ask you to participate in assessment activities.
  • All families accepted into the study and who agree to participate will receive the Triple P parenting program for FREE.

Call us to see if you qualify and to get more information!